Christmas is around the corner, you might want to do something art work that got Christmas feel. Today I want to share with you how to use billion knot to make cotton flowers. Normally, people used billion knot to embroidery rose.
* I used white yarn, because it looks fluffy like cotton flowers.
1) Brought up the thread from back to front of fabric.
2) Put half of the needle to back of fabric and pull it half back on the surface.
3) Take thread that is coming out of the fabric and wrap it 10~12 times with stick to make it looks more fluffy like cotton flowers.
4) Hold tight your thread and pull all the way through the thread until those wraps be on your fabric.
5) Then you can put the thread to fabric and tight a knot to end a cotton flower.
Hi Everyone, today i’m sharing with you a small little trick about Thread Holder,
“How to DIY a Floss/Thread Holder” and this video will show you how to avoid the DMC thread get knot during the thread transferring. Continue reading “How to DIY a Thread Holder 如何DIY线夹”
Hi Everyone, today want to sharing with you a trick that help you sew a perfect font embroidery.
In this 2 minutes tutorial video, you will learn how to use this trick you draft a picture before you start to sew.
You can try to sew your own word by choose font on http://www.1001fonts.com
Thanks for this website sharing this beautiful feature. Continue reading “Perfect Font Embroidery 绣出完美字体”
Hi Everyone, today sharing with you the most basic technique of embroidery – Back Stitch.
Use this technique you can sew out a various pattern of embroidery art work.
In this 2 minutes tutorial video you will learn how to use this technique on your own art work. Continue reading “Back Stitch Embroidery 刺绣回针法”
Hi Everyone, today i’m sharing the method how to sew a rose with Woven Spider Web Roses technique.
Just a 2 minutes video with simple 4 step:
1. draw a circle by using coin as guide
2. Use back stich to sew 5 stiches from center.
3. needle come out from center point, then go through 1,3,5,2,4,1…repeatedly 1,3,5,2,4,1,3,5,2,4… until filled the circle.
4. Tie double knot to complete the rose.