Today I going sharing my hedgehog mix media embroidery artwork.
I love to watch hedgehog videos, they are so adorable. Just that they needed to eat worms, and it’s like a main food source for them… And I’m still afraid of worms so I just pull back myself not to have one.
So I embroidery one for myself lol I had so much fun working on this cute lil fella, just like I used to have it in my life.
Feel free to subscribe my channel for more new videos.
Today I’m sharing my free hand embroidery pattern !! I’ve been planning this for while.
Well, I design this simple and lovely embroidery design pattern for beginner who have no ideas where and how to start.
I started my embroidery journey It’s really helping me a lot to calm my emo mood most of the time. Letting me not to over thinking on negative way, so I hope It could helping more people 🙂
As this is my 1st video for this sharing concept, not the good one. But I will improve it and more to come.
Let me know what you think ?
Please feel free to go to my website to download this embroidery design pattern to start your embroidery journey. Enjoy ~
0:18 Lazy Daisy Stitch and Back Stitch – Fern Leafs
4:33 Woven Spider Web – Roses
10:46 French Knot Stitch – Roses Pistil
12:36 Fishbone Stitch – Leafs
18:50 Back Stitch – Lavender Stem
19:50 Thron Stitch – Lavender Flowers
21:39 Back Stitch – Bee
Here is some embroidery tips, about my roses I used 2 similar color tones to woven it up. For me the colors looks more rich, I like how it turn out.
I didn’t mark the color code here, because I though you could design color by yourself. Maybe It turn out more beautiful than mine 🙂
Christmas is around the corner, you might want to do something art work that got Christmas feel. Today I want to share with you how to use billion knot to make cotton flowers. Normally, people used billion knot to embroidery rose.
* I used white yarn, because it looks fluffy like cotton flowers.
1) Brought up the thread from back to front of fabric.
2) Put half of the needle to back of fabric and pull it half back on the surface.
3) Take thread that is coming out of the fabric and wrap it 10~12 times with stick to make it looks more fluffy like cotton flowers.
4) Hold tight your thread and pull all the way through the thread until those wraps be on your fabric.
5) Then you can put the thread to fabric and tight a knot to end a cotton flower.
Hi Everyone, today sharing with you the most basic technique of embroidery – Back Stitch.
Use this technique you can sew out a various pattern of embroidery art work.
In this 2 minutes tutorial video you will learn how to use this technique on your own art work. Continue reading “Back Stitch Embroidery 刺绣回针法”
Hi Everyone, today i’m sharing the method how to sew a rose with Woven Spider Web Roses technique.
Just a 2 minutes video with simple 4 step:
1. draw a circle by using coin as guide
2. Use back stich to sew 5 stiches from center.
3. needle come out from center point, then go through 1,3,5,2,4,1…repeatedly 1,3,5,2,4,1,3,5,2,4… until filled the circle.
4. Tie double knot to complete the rose.