Hi Everyone, today sharing with you the most basic technique of embroidery – Back Stitch.
Use this technique you can sew out a various pattern of embroidery art work.
In this 2 minutes tutorial video you will learn how to use this technique on your own art work.
Continue reading “Back Stitch Embroidery 刺绣回针法”
This is a simple method to sew lavender buds, learn this skill in just a 2 minutes.
Continue reading “Thorn Stitch Lavender Buds 薰衣草花苞刺绣”
Hi Everyone, today i’m sharing the method how to sew a leaf with fishbone stitch.
Just a 2 minutes video with simple 3 steps:
1. Use pen/pencil to draw the leaves guide line.
2. Follow blue guide line to sew a leaf pattern
3. Tie double knot to complete the leaf.
tip: The leaves will look more attractive by using different color of green to sew it.
Continue reading “Fishbone Stitch for Leaf 鱼骨针法绣叶子”
Hi Everyone, today i’m sharing the method how to sew a rose with Woven Spider Web Roses technique.
Just a 2 minutes video with simple 4 step:
1. draw a circle by using coin as guide
2. Use back stich to sew 5 stiches from center.
3. needle come out from center point, then go through 1,3,5,2,4,1…repeatedly 1,3,5,2,4,1,3,5,2,4… until filled the circle.
4. Tie double knot to complete the rose.
Feel free to subscribe my channel for more new tutorial video.
Thanks for watching. Continue reading “Woven Spider Web Roses 编制式玫瑰花”