Today I am going to sharing my latest self taught watercolor cute tea cup doodles , It’s cute and shy. Hope you like it like I do 🙂
Valentine is around the corner, though you guys can take a try on this cute tea cup on greeting cards or gift card.
Because It’s really simple and the most important is cute lol
I though receiver would be very happy to receive hand drawing card, don’t you think ?
It’s simple and easy to draw, for people who want to have a start to draw simple and cute doodles. You can take a try on this cute fella.
I think everybody know this ” coffee, tea or me “, right ? lol
You are my cup of tea is kinda inspiration from this.
Hope you enjoy my video. Thanks
If you guys like this painting on products , please feel free to check out my pod sides. Link below.
Hi Everyone, Today i’m gonna share with you a small and useful tips on making tassel. We always left a lot of short thread during the embroidery work, Most of us just throw them away, but today i gonna share with you an idea to use the leftover threads to make a lovely and beautiful tassel. Hope you enjoy the video. Feel free to subscribe my channel for more new tutorial video. If you are intresting to learn basic embroidery tutorial, please click on link below. Thanks for watching.
You may also like the following embroidery tutorial.
Christmas is around the corner, you might want to do something art work that got Christmas feel. Today I want to share with you how to use billion knot to make cotton flowers. Normally, people used billion knot to embroidery rose.
* I used white yarn, because it looks fluffy like cotton flowers.
1) Brought up the thread from back to front of fabric.
2) Put half of the needle to back of fabric and pull it half back on the surface.
3) Take thread that is coming out of the fabric and wrap it 10~12 times with stick to make it looks more fluffy like cotton flowers.
4) Hold tight your thread and pull all the way through the thread until those wraps be on your fabric.
5) Then you can put the thread to fabric and tight a knot to end a cotton flower.
Hi Everyone, today i’m sharing with you a small little trick about Thread Holder,
“How to DIY a Floss/Thread Holder” and this video will show you how to avoid the DMC thread get knot during the thread transferring. Continue reading “How to DIY a Thread Holder 如何DIY线夹”
Hi Everyone, today want to sharing with you a trick that help you sew a perfect font embroidery.
In this 2 minutes tutorial video, you will learn how to use this trick you draft a picture before you start to sew.
You can try to sew your own word by choose font on http://www.1001fonts.com
Thanks for this website sharing this beautiful feature. Continue reading “Perfect Font Embroidery 绣出完美字体”
Hi Everyone, today sharing with you the most basic technique of embroidery – Back Stitch.
Use this technique you can sew out a various pattern of embroidery art work.
In this 2 minutes tutorial video you will learn how to use this technique on your own art work. Continue reading “Back Stitch Embroidery 刺绣回针法”
Hi Everyone, today i’m sharing the method how to sew a rose with Woven Spider Web Roses technique.
Just a 2 minutes video with simple 4 step:
1. draw a circle by using coin as guide
2. Use back stich to sew 5 stiches from center.
3. needle come out from center point, then go through 1,3,5,2,4,1…repeatedly 1,3,5,2,4,1,3,5,2,4… until filled the circle.
4. Tie double knot to complete the rose.